DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- DATA- collectively all information that you submit to Eternal Best (UK) Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
- DATA PROTECTION LAWS- any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
- GDPR- the UK General Data Protection Regulation
- ETERNAL BEST (UK) LTD, We or Us- Eternal Best (UK) Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 06631073 whose registered office is at 83-85 Paul St, London, EC2A 4NE;
- USER or YOU- any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Eternal Best (UK) Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Eternal Best (UK) Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- WEBSITE- the website that you are currently using, www.novoshoes.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Eternal Best (UK) Ltd is the "data controller". This means that Eternal Best (UK) Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
- We collect Data in the following ways: data is given to us by you; and data is collected automatically.
DATA THAT IS GIVEN TO US BY YOU
DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example: we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
OUR USE OF DATA
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
- For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in: soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide. if you are not satisfied with our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH
KEEPING DATA SECURE
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example: access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you. we store your Data on secure servers. payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data: Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBISTES
CHANGES TO BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Eternal Best (UK) Ltd by email at email@example.com.
SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
- This policy applies between you, the user of this Website, and us, Eternal Best (UK) Ltd, the owner and provider of this Website.
- When you visit the Website, and before your Website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling us to provide a better experience and service. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of these cookies; however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and /or when you use certain features of the Website.
- This Website may place and access certain cookies on your computer. We use these cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of products.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- This Website uses the following cookies:
Type of cookie Purpose Strictly necessary cookies- These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Analytical/performance cookies- These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies- These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookies
- We have carefully chosen these cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
HOW TO CONTROL YOUR COOKIES
- You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can switch off cookies at any time, however, you may lose information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- . The Website is owned by Eternal Best (UK) Ltd incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 06631073 whose registered office is at 83-85 Paul St, London, EC2A 4NE, England.
- You may contact us: by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. using the contact form on the Website.